Press and hold the default factory setting button that is also known as the reset button, for minimum 8 to 10 seconds. After 10 seconds release the reset button. and your camera will be reset to the factory default settings. After getting with the reset process, you have to go for setup Arlo Camera again to its default settings.
How to reset the Arlo camera using the ‘Arlo App’?
- Install the Arlo App from the play store and launch the app by tapping at the icon of the logo.
- After launching the app, register yourself with the account by following the on-screen instructions.
- By visiting inside the SETTINGS, click to the My Devices option.
- Select the serial number of the camera that you want to reset to the default factory settings.
- By removing the device, you can confirm your action.
- Thus, your camera will be reset to the default factory settings. Some of the models of the Arlo camera can be reset by using a different way, depending upon its model.