How to sync Arlo Camera with the Arlo base station
Here in this article, we are providing you with very easy DIY methods to install Arlo Camera and set it to use quickly. The steps that we are going to explain can be used for both, Arlo base station sync and Arlo pro base station sync. Follow the methods that we are going to explain to you very carefully. There should not be any hassles while performing these methods, else it can cause errors and troubling issues in your Arlo Camera synchronisation process.
Synchronising process of Arlo camera with its Arlo base station
- There is a box in your Arlo camera which carry batteries inside. You need to open the box by slightly pushing it to upward direction and unlock the lid, then remove the batteries safely.
- After some time, you have to lift the lid again and insert the batteries safely again, and then close the battery box properly.
Now you have to keep your Camera close to the Arlo base station to get them synchronised with each other.
- If you possess an Arlo base station device, you can synchronise the device by pressing the sync button over the camera for less than 5 seconds, and then leave instantly.
- If you possess an Arlo Pro base station, then you can sync the base station too by pressing the sync button over it. You have to press the sync button of the base station similarly for 5 to 8 seconds.
- Once you will complete the sync process, the LEDs will start blinking quickly to green.
- When the camera will pass through the sync process, it will show indication of its status through the LEDs.
Blue LEDs are the symbol of a good and successful connection. Amber LEDs are the symbol of unsuccessful synchronisation. That means you have to repeat the same process again.
If the LEDs turns to solid green, means you have successfully achieved the sync process together on the base station as well as on the Arlo camera.
- Arlo Netgear account login and synchronisation are a very crucial process. You have to perform under the guidance of experts available at myarlo.com.
- After getting your Arlo camera and the Arlo base station synchronised with each other, you can proceed to set up ad customisation process for your Arlo camera login.
How can the base station error 4403 be fixed?
If you are suffering from the issue of ” Arlo Base Station Error 4403″, then it is clear that you might not have installed the latest firmware updates. For resolving this issue, you have to install the latest firmware according to the availability in the market or on the official website of the myarlo.com. To get the latest firmware for your Arlo camera, you have to install the Arlo app in your smart device, and then you have to navigate the dashboard to the admin site, by the help of your web browser. At the official website, select the model of your camera and then click to “Device Info”, then select the “Firmware File” and then hit the icon to update the firmware quickly.