Welcome to Arlo Camera configure, Find blogs below to setup your New Arlo Security cameras or add new cameras to existing base station.
Arlo camera login and Arlo camera setup with Myarlo.com
Nowadays where the crime, like stealing, thefts, murder, robbery, snatching, etc have increased up to a great extent, Arlo security cameras have proved to be like a boon for us. There has been a remarkable decrease in the rate of crime, since people have initiated to deploy security camera inside their homes, shops, offices, organisations, institutes, schools, malls, showrooms, etc. There are a lot of manufacturers in the market who are manufacturing different kinds of security camera, embedded with a lot of security features. Arlo by Netgear is producing marvellous products in the field of security cameras. When we talk about the feature of these cameras, then these are unmatchable with any other brand.
Head over to the myArlo.com to setup arlo security camera
Follow the following steps without any hassles during to set up and log in your Arlo base camera. Follow the complete guide to settle the issue with the base station.
- Move and hold the lock available over the camera and unlock the batteries from the box.
- In further step slide up the back panel over from the batteries just lift it.
- Insert the batteries again inside the camera and shut the door of the battery box.
- Bring the camera near to the base station and then allow them to have synchronisation.
- When you bought an Arlo base station device, for two seconds press the sync button and the leave after pressing it for 2 minutes.
- In case you have an Arlo pro-base station, then similarly you have to press the synchronisation button over it for only two minutes
- After finishing the sync process, there will be an LED that will start blinking green.
- After the finishing the sync process the user will have to press the synchronisation button over the cameras.
- Now, on your cameras, there will be a blue LED that will start blinking.
- The amber LED light indicated that your synchronisation process is not successful, and you need to repeat the process again.
- Arlo synchronisation of Arlo camera is a very crucial step and has to be performed very carefully.
- Now the time is to check the LED of your camera, that should also be green, otherwise, you have to press the sync button again for Arlo camera login.
- Now you can use your arlo app or login onto myarlo.com, if you cannot reach the uarlo.com site then there is some step you left behind. So carefully follow guide to setup myarlo.com cameras.
Mounting and fixing your Arlo cameras to the wall of your home
The mounting screw should be inserted into the wall through the fastening method and then magnetic mount from the screw should be hanged. While mounting the camera to drywall, you have tonnes the drywall anchors that might be provided to you with your product. If the screw is not working then you can even use the double-sided tape. Along with fixing the cameras, positioning is also required to a proper distance. There should be a gap of 300 feet that is equal to 90 meters from the base station. At the time of indoor installations, the distance should be less as if thick metallic wall or ceilings is existing between the camera and the base station. The minimum distance should be 10 feet of your camera and the base station. Check the status of the LEDs over the camera and the base station. If there is a solid amber light blinking over the camera, then your base station is getting a low data rate, that means you have placed the camera far away from the base station. Blinking green is a symbol of solid internet connection of the camera and the base station.
Setup Arlo Account by using the “My Arlo App”
Setting up Arlo camera setup and mounting along with positioning, you have to do Arlo camera login using the Arlo Application. For that, you have to make an account into the app that is linked to the Arlo app and will allow you to watch and observe the recordings of videos from any of the computer, mobile, or smart device which is connected to the internet. To use this app, you have to install the app on your mobile and the computer. Visit the Google play store or the Apple play store to get this app free of cost.
Ways and steps to set up your Arlo account:
After downloading and installing the app from your play store, you have to click the icon that will be carrying the logo of the Arlo brand (That is a green coloured flying bird). Users of desktop Computers and laptop should have to enter the URL myarlo.com at the Addy of the browser and then they proceed to further steps.
- The users of smart devices that support Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor, have to enable the touch ID or they can skip this feature as well.
- Go to NEW SYSTEM SETUP and then click on it quickly.
- Then, you should select for the wire-free option for your Arlo camera setup.
- When the app will find your device successfully, choose the type of your base station and enter the serial number that will be in the menu of the product.
- Then you have to opt for the correct time zone from the menu. The incorrect time zone can create a lot of problems in your synchronisation and log in.
- Tap on the continue key, to reach the end process.
- The app will ask you to fill some of the required fields for your account setup, fill all the fields carefully and then click continue.
For more information, click the type of subscription plan you want to opt. nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Setup and install the Arlo Pro Camera System with easy steps
Arlo Pro cameras are latest and top-notching cameras in the world as it has its central hub that is also known as the base station that is used to connect with all of your Arlo cameras. It happens because these camera uses Z-Waves to communicate with your wireless networks, whereas the other brands use wired connection to give the security. That is why the Arlo camera first needs to connect to the base station and then to the Wi-Fi network of your home.
Step 1: Download the Arlo app and then perform Arlo camera login
Arlo is providing you with the free facility to install the app and set up your cameras. It hardly takes 10 minutes to do the setup completed with this App. To start, there must be Arlo app downloaded into your device, like mobile and the computer. After installing, launch the app and click the option for “New to Arlo”. In the next page, you will be selecting the product that you will be using. It should be the wire-free product of Arlo. As instructed by the app, you have to install the Arlo Base Station hub.
Step 2: Use the Ethernet cable to communicate with the base station
Use the Ethernet cable that you have brought with the product. Insert one of the tips of the cable into the base station and another end into the Ethernet port of the router. On the back of the hub, there will be a power button just beside the power connection, before pressing the power button, you have to plug in the power adapter into the power supplying board of the router. After setting up the base station, click CONTINUE in the app to reach the next step. Wait till the time the base station power up. There are not many efforts that you require to do, your base station will automatically look for the hub on the network.
Step 3: Selecting the correct time zone
After that in the next step, you have to select the time zone. After selecting the Time Zone to save the changes in the top-right corner, and then you have to click the back arrow. Then tap on the option for the “Continue” button to step on to the next step. Now you have to give a name to your base station. If you are very creative then you can keep some creative name but keep it a little simple that you won’t forget. Then “Hit”
Step 4: Create a NETGEAR Account with My Arlo App
To create a NETGEAR account with myarlo.com type the email address and tap the continue key to get the further step. Give a name and the password to your account, and then you should agree with the terms and conditions. Then click NEXT tab that is at the bottom.
Step 5: The third step is to synchronise the camera to the base station
This time is to synchronise your camera with the base station, but try to synchronise one camera at a time. The distance from the base station to your camera should be under the range of signals. If there is an amber light over the base station that means your base is poorly connected to the network. Then hit the continue tab to step on to the next step. If there are no batteries inside the camera, you can open the back compartment to insert the batteries.
Step 6: Start pressing the Synchronising button
While pressing the synchronising button first, on your base station, then press the synchronise button on the camera. But this should not be done together, one button at a time. Press the button at least for 2 to 6 seconds and then release instantly. This will help you to connect with the network. Once the base station and the camera get synchronised, they will be connected with the each other, after making this communication, hit the continue tab in the application, till the time you finish the entire sync process. If you have had one and more cameras then follow these processes one by one to sync all the cameras that you have.
Step 7: Updating the base station and the firmware of your Arlo Go camera
After you finish with the sync process you have to hit the finish option, and here you will be taken to the dashboard screen of the Arlo application, there you have to check for the update, if you found any update available in the app, then you have to perform the firmware update for your camera and the base station. First of all, tap to the prompt “Update the Base station” and wait till it gets updated. A similar process is to be followed for the cameras after the base station completes its up-gradation process.
Step 8: Ensuring the New Security System
After getting updates and Arlo camera setup for all of your devices and the base station, you need to ensure the security system. Tap on to the “Live” tab to see the live activities of your Arlo Go cameras. With the app, you can do a lot of things, like you can fix an alarming voice with the strange and mischievous perceiving activities. You can even record videos, snap a photo, enable and can disable audio capturing. Users can also arm and disarm the system either manually, or there is an auto-schedule system inside the application that you can enable to have Arlo camera login with Myarlo.com.